We seek applications from candidates who reside in Abuja for the following positions:
Social Media Marketer
The Candidate must be able to Combine marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presence, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue.
Candidate should also be willing to work with digital marketing team members to create result-oriented social media campaigns.
- Must be socially creative and a lover of fashion,
- Manage clients' online fashion store (https://www.feelynx.ng),
- Create marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules,
- Create marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Provide training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collect customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Report progress to senior marketing management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms
- Research and monitor activity of company competitors
- Create and distribute engaging written or graphic content in the form of web page and blog content, or social media messages
Social Media Marketing Skills and Qualifications:
- One to Two Years of Experience with Social Media Management,
- Online Marketing Experience,
- Content Creation & Copywriting,
- Experienced in Email Marketing,
- Data Collection and Analysis,
- Technology Skills,
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail,
- Experience with Major Social Media Platforms.
Degree in Communications or Marketing or any related Discipline
Fullstack Web Developer
We are looking for talented, smart and agile developers with considerable Work Experience.
Candidate(s) will be responsible for designing, coding, modifying and managing websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards,
- Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services is needed to be successful in this position,
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications,
- Must be proficient in HTML and CSS( Ability to create Beautiful Layouts From Scratch or with CMS as applicable),
- OOP PHP Knowledge is a must,as you will be required to build Solutions. (Knowledge in Laravel would be a plus),
- Must be Goal Oriented and able to work under Pressure and without supervision,
- Should have the ability to work with a team and Carry out functions as Delegated,
Please Note: Knowledge in Graphic Design is a plus.
- Knowledge of Laravel and Graphic Design is an added advantage,
Degree in any related Discipline
We are currently looking for a Graphic designer who can create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. Experience in Web Design and Development is an added advantage.
- The graphic designer is responsible for creating, supporting, and directing all visual content and designs for the popular blogs (in our network),
- Creating optimized Visual content for Social Media accounts,
- Develop reusable Image templates for branding purposes,
- Create stunning original graphics and infographics,
- Thoughtfully integrate writing and design to create the best visual stories and experience,
- You will work closely with the content Manager and marketing team to create materials for online promotions and social media daily post,
- Adobe Photoshop,
- Graphic Design,
- Animations (White Board Animation is a Plus),
- Corel Draw,
Please Note: Video Editing skills is also a plus.
Degree in any related Discipline